Chefs of South Florida
A culinary artist with a great love for cooking with years of experience.
Expert Culinary Craftsmanship in South Florida by Master Chefs.
At Chefs of South Florida,our mission is to enhance your dining experience with exceptional culinary services tailored to your unique needs. Whether you’re looking to simplify your weekly routine by hiring a personal chef to prepare wholesome and mouth-watering meals for you and your family, or you want to impress your guests at a dinner party or event, we have you covered. Our chefs, who prioritize health and wellness, bring a world-class dining experience to South Florida. Let us take care of all the grocery shopping, meal preparation, and cooking, so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Would you like to live a unique experience?
Celebrate with an excellent and fun demonstration of new culinary techniques, as well as an excellent show for all audiences. Learn More
Catering & Weddings
Are you looking to have a formal dinner or some important event or something casual such as a cocktail party, we can help you!
With elegant barbecues or an excellent dinner in the best hibachi style with a demonstration of this fine Japanese style as well as this we have many styles you will feel like in a 5-star restaurant. We can help you have a great experience and you can enjoy your party and spend time with your friends. Learn More
Full-time private chefs are available for households looking for service 5 or more days per week. Full-time private chef placement includes:
-Consultation to determine your needs and tastes
-Searching for the best chef candidates on your behalf
-Conducting chef interviews
-Arranging in-person tastings
-Performing reference and background checks
Chefs Service start $500 per Day
Are you looking for some activity for a weekend?
Would you like to learn some special food with your family or friends, with this unique experience where you can have fun learning and eating dishes that you did not think you could do with this great experience with different cuisines such as French, Latin, Asian and more. Learn More
Our team of professionally trained health-conscious chefs specialize in all diets:
-Prenatal & Postnatal
Personal Chef Menu
1. Banana and Cacao Pancakes: Gluten-free and dairy-free pancakes made with banana and cacao powder, served with almond sauce and fresh berries.
2. Avocado and Egg Toast: Gluten-free toast with fresh avocado, poached egg, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro.
3. Oat and Berry Smoothie: Creamy gluten-free oat and berry smoothie made with almond milk and chia seeds.
1. Quinoa and Avocado Salad: Quinoa mixed with avocado, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and lemon and olive oil dressing.
2. Spinach and Strawberry Salad: Fresh spinach with strawberries, walnuts, feta cheese, and honey mustard vinaigrette.
3. Beet and Orange Salad: Roasted beets with oranges, arugula, almonds, and balsamic vinegar dressing.
1. Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill Sauce: Grilled salmon fillet with lemon and dill sauce, served with mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.
2. Curry Chicken with Brown Rice: Chicken pieces marinated in curry and slow-cooked, served over brown rice and sautéed spinach.
3. Chipotle Shrimp Tacos: Grilled shrimp with chipotle sauce, served in corn tortillas with shredded cabbage and avocado.
1. Chocolate Almond Brownies: Gluten-free and dairy-free brownies made with almond flour and dark chocolate, served with dairy-free vanilla ice cream.
2. Apple and Cinnamon Tart: Gluten-free tart with apple and cinnamon filling, topped with walnut crumble and served with coconut whipped cream.
3. Mango and Coconut Ice Cream: Dairy-free ice cream made with mango puree and coconut milk, served with toasted coconut flakes.
Chef Johana Maldonado
A culinary artist with a great love for cooking with years of experience in South Florida, Washington D.C, New York, Boston, not only as a private chef at home but also as a chef on motor yachts and sailing boats. Graduated from the Ciboulette Institute of Culinary Arts, one of the most recognized in Venezuela, Chef Johana Maldonado has worked in kitchens throughout South Florida.
At present and over the years I am focused on taking my talent as a Personal Chef to private homes, events, yachts as well as catering services for all occasions throughout South Florida.